Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Laboratory is organizing regularly the “Capacity Building Training Program” for following stakeholders:
- Drug Controllers
- Drug Inspectors
- Drug Analysts
- State Drug Testing Laboratories
- Drug Manufacturers
- Principals / Pharmacy in-charge of Homoeopathic Medical Colleges
- Medical Officers of States
The core curriculum of the “Capacity Building Training Program” is to build the understanding and to educate the stakeholders regarding the Standardization and Quality Control of Homoeopathic Drugs.
The major thrust areas of Capacity Building Training Program are:
- To educate the enforcement of Drug & Cosmetic Act 1940 for Homoeopathic Drugs.
- To educate regarding the techniques used in the pharmacopoeial standardization of homoeopathic drugs.
- To educate regarding the methods used in the identification and testing of homoeopathic drugs viz. botanical identification, physio-chemical testing, phyto-chemical testing and microbiological testing, etc.
The participants may apply in the “Capacity Building Training Program” prior through the online registration. Shortlisted candidate will be informed.Apply for Training
Students VisitsThe Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Laboratory is also conducting one day laboratory visits for UG and PG students / Faculty of homoeopathic medical colleges of India. The major focus of visit is to teach them regarding the techniques and methods used in the Standardization and Quality Control of Homoeopathic drugs. The curriculum of students visit covers the:
- Understanding of Pharmacopoeial standardization.
- Visit of Pharmacognosy section to understand the identification of crude drugs.
- Visit of Museum and herbarium section.
- Visit of Chemistry section/Drug Testing section to understand the chemical analysis used in quality control and testing of drugs.
- Visit of Microbiology section to understand the techniques used in sterility and other microbiological testing of drugs.
- Visit of Herbal garden.
Apply for Students Visit
Apart from this, foreign delegates are also visiting Homoeopathic Pharmacopoeia Laboratory time to time.